Archer Power Systems Services LtdHigh Voltage and Large Low Voltage Connections
- Civil, structural and building designs for electrical plant rooms, substations or structures associated with electrical plant or equipment.
- Plant and equipment specifications.
- Earthing design and on-site measurement and assessment.
- Control and protection design.
- Protection setting and discrimination studies.
- Power system and load flow studies.
- Cable selection and route design.
Project & Programme Management
- Single project management service.
- Programme management and team development.
- Project planning (P6, Microsoft project).
- Feasibility and optioneering.
- Power systems consultation and advice.
- Health and Safety advice.
- Network resilience assessment and identifying single points of failure.
- Customers’ engineer duties.
Operational & Commissioning
- Provision of SAP / utility authorise switching resource.
- Operational training and familiarisation courses.
- Commissioning and energising into service of plant and equipment.
- On site testing and fault location of networks.
- Cable repair and jointing.