Archer Power Systems Services LtdHigh Voltage and Large Low Voltage Connections
Archer Power Systems Services was founded by John Archer MSc, BEng (Hons), CEng, MIET.
A Chartered Electrical Engineer with technical, financial and commercial skills gained from over thirty years’ in electrical and civil works, John’s experience includes all aspects of electrical construction from small power services to EHV GIS substations.
With an emphasis on safety and in ensuring that his training and certification remains current and relevant to the ever-changing demands of the industry, John is experienced in the management of multi-disciplined, multi-million pound projects. John has a long and proven track record in overseeing every aspect of complex projects from pre-contract establishment and contractual agreements to meeting project deadlines and budgets, and in delivering quality and costs.
In line with increasing demands for power, John has personally been involved in creating, developing and motivating teams to ensure that demands are met and sustained.
- Chartered Engineer – Member of The Institution of Engineering & Technology
- MSc Electrical Power Systems – University of Bath
- BEng (2.1 Honours) Electrical & Electronic Engineering – University Brighton
- HNC Electrical & Electronic Engineering Plant Utilisation
- NEBOSH General & Construction Certificate.
- APMP Association of Project Managers
Courses and Technical Training
- CITB Managing Site safety
- IOSH Managing Environmental Responsibilities
- CSCS Site Visitors
- 132kV & 33kV Senior Authorised Person
- GEC Alstoms – Relay Applications Course
- EA Technology – Imbedded Generation
- EA Technology – Substation Earthing
- Strategy & Solutions – Substation Earthing Design